Dino Lift Dealer in India
Located at Finland, Dino Lift Oy manufactures and sells MEWPs to end user as well as rental markets. The equipment is designed in such a way that they can be worked from the ground level safely and effectively. The products have been sold in more than 40 countries including India. Mtandt is Dino Lift dealer in India.
As Dinolift keeps innovating its product range by creating new lift types and making changes in the existing models. Mtandt maintains the same standard by updating it as it is the authorized Dino Lift dealer in India. Talking about the superior quality and safety, Dinolift is committed to manufacturing the equipment in-house by using the durable components.
Being a Dino Lift dealer in India, Mtandt not only sells but also rents the equipment to the customer. As rental markets have grown in India, and different equipment are used for the project, it gets difficult to buy all of them. So, rental is the best option for Dino Lift dealer. Mtandt has achieved good experience from the customer and is proud to be a Dino Lift dealer.
The boom lift DINO 220XSE is more than an ordinary machine, it has a capacity of 350kg basket, also another basket to carry 3 persons. The machine can be operated in up to 12° inclination with optional stabilizers whereas standard machines operate up to 5°. The machines can be used as boom lift and material handling equipment. The XSE can be used for material handling with 500 kg capacity on the forks, the basket is mounted on forks.
The DINO 220XSE can be changed to light telehandler to increase the productivity at the job site. There is a mechanism that helps remove the basket. The fork can lift up to 500 kg when the basket is removed. The telehandler can be operated by cable steering or an optional radio control.
• 350 kg basket capacity, XXXL basket 1.3 x 2.4 m
• Additional material handling capability – lifting capacity up to 500 kg
• Full working envelope in all directions with the full basket load
• Basket mounted on forks with a safe, lockable quick-release mechanism
• Permanent 4WD, 40% gradeability, oscillating axle
• Fully operational and safely drivable with up to 5 degrees tilt
• Continuous boom rotation and direction sensing driving
• DINO SafeGuard secondary guarding
• Hydraulically operated outriggers with automatic levelling – enable working in up to 12° inclination and fast set up
• Radio control for perfect visibility all round
• Multiple baskets and material handling options
• Lifting hook for 500 kg
• DINO SkyRack, plate and tube rack
• Basket for materials 1.3 x 1.7 m
• Hydraulic generator 5kW
• Non-marking tyres
• LED driving lights and working lights in the basket
Max. working height: 21.95 m
Max. outreach: 13.40 m
Lifting capacity: 350 kg/500 kg
Basket size: 1.3 x 2.4 m
Boom rotation: cont.
Basket rotation: 180°
Jib: 1.6 m/150°
Transport length *: 8.15 m
Transport width: 2.40 m
basket detached: 2.33 m
Transport height: 2.56 m
Up and over: 8.45 m
Weight *: 12700 kg
Diesel engine: Deutz 36.3 kW
Max. levelling inclination: 5° (12°)
Gradeability (4WD): 40 %
Drive speed: 6.0/1.0 km/h
Ground clearance: 0.43 m
Wheelbase: 2.67 m
Outside turning radius: 2WS 5.50 m
Tail swing: 0.60 m
Hydraulic outriggers option
Remote R/C option
Boom construction Articulated, telescopic boom with jib
Other information 100% differential lock + limited slip Secondary guarding