Type Of Vertical Lifeline System
A vertical lifeline can be categorized as the permanent, temporary, and vertical rail.
- A tensioned line which is permanently attached to port at the top end and attached at the lower end to allow tension to be applied to the line
- A number of sets should be connected at intervals as per manufacturer suggestions
- An excluded line that is temporarily attached at its upper extremity to an overhead anchoring point
- Capable of being fixed with a tensioning weight or other calming means at the lower boundary
- A rigid track that is permanently attached by a number of sets along its length to a fixed ladder or construction
- Allows a sliding-type fall arrester to be attached and detached at least at the two boundaries of the rail length